IFI Decon Shower
The IFI Decon Shower is designed with the same breakthrough fog technology as our other products and and can be quickly deployed in under 10 minutes. The IFI Decon Shower is used to decontaminate personnel at chemical spills, hazardous waste sites, and for quick cool-down at major fire scenes. Neutralizing agents and chemicals may be added to the IFI Decon Shower unit when needed.
- Easy to use! Can be assembled and ready to go in less than 10 minutes. There are no settings, just turn it on and walk through
- One-of-a-kind limited lifetime warranty. No need to worry about BUYING Replacement Parts. If you damage any part of the nozzles, excluding the shutoff, we will replace them at no cost to you, FOR LIFE!
- Standard package comes with three (3) proprietary rotors, the necessary framework and support system and a carry bag
- Easy Maintenance. Just remove the tips and flush the nozzles out to remove particulates
- Flows Water, Foam and Neutralizing Agents
- Proudly made in America! The highest quality construction, using only the best material
Click any image to enlarge it.
The player will show here
IFI Decon Shower Specifications
|Maximum Working Pressure
||125 PSI (8.62 BAR)
|Factory Tested Pressure
||400 PSI (27.85 BAR)
|Water Flow @ 100 PSI / 6.9 BAR
||80 GPM / LPM Per Nozzle
||Water & Decon. Agents
IFI Decon Shower Parts List
||IFI Decon Shower Unit